Monday, July 12, 2010

The Very Useful Crew

If your toddler is anything like mine, your house is starting to look more and more like a depot these days. That's right, we've got trains on the brain! Fortunately, Thomas the Tank Engine is children's programming that I can enjoy with D. I have to say, I even found myself singing the theme song to myself on the way to work today! We catch episodes when we can on PBS, but as we let D watch a little more TV here and there, it's important to me to make sure that what he's watching is monitored - meaning no chances to change the channel to something inappropriate, and no commercials. We can wait a few more years before he's begging for toys and sugary cereals, thank you!

That's why Thomas the Tank Engine DVDs from HIT Entertainment are a great idea. I can pop one in for 20 minutes, D can enjoy something he truly loves (Train! Train!) and I can get a little something done around the house!

You can win a copy of the exclusive-to-DVD "Thomas and Friends: Creaky Cranky" right now at Sweeps4Bloggers.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment