Friday, July 9, 2010

Dress You Up in My Love

I have to say, I have...unconventional taste in children's clothing. I abhor baby blue. I have been known to lose some of the more "precious" items that people have purchased for Dex to wear. Let's just say I hope this kid turns out to be a little rocker and I dress him for the part!

I've been loving the music-themed tees at Target lately. So far, Dex has tee-shirts featuring Queen, AC/DC, and The Grateful Dead (pictured here.) I can't say he's truly a fan of any of these bands yet, but hopefully his parents' influence will push him in the right direction.

I think this is why I find the current collection from The Children's Place so appealing! It's Rock and Roll while still maintaining a little bit of cute to keep the grandparents happy. You can win a $25 gift card to The Children's Place right now at Serendipity Mommy - check it out! And if you win, maybe pick up a little something punk for Dex.

No comments:

Post a Comment