Friday, July 9, 2010

To Enter or Not To Enter?

As a new blogger/follower, I see tons of contests that I can enter to win all kinds of goodies. From shoes to shampoo, pet food to pyrotechnics (okay, maybe not pyrotechnics) you can win it all. Where do you draw the line? Do you enter a contest just to enter, or do you only enter to win the prizes you'd genuinely love to have? Let me know how you decide whether or not an entry is worth your time!

I'm doing my best to stick to entering only for things I would love to win! For example, check out this Guidecraft Transportation Table and Chairs and Toybox Giveaway on SerendipityMommy.com. Or don't, because that will decrease my odds of winning. As someone who is new at blogging and contesting, for a lack of a better word, I think this is how you do it. A great prize that is in demand (look at the number of entries so far!) because it is a great product. I'll be keeping my eye on this site for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment